Saturday, September 10, 2011

#220: 2011 NFL Preview

---SSL Broadcast #58---


True to form, the final 5 cuts for the Pittsburgh Steelers that I tried to predict was half right.

Jeremy Kapinos and Jerrett Crittenton were cut, and I said it would be between John Gilmore or Weslye Saunders (it was Gilmore, and I didn't commit to one, so that counts as half). I also predicted Keenan Lewis and William Gay would be shown the door. Instead, offensive lineman Tony Hills and defensive back Crezdon Butler didn't make the team.

That's probably an accurate portent of the NFL Preview on today's show with my producer, Jerome Shell.

The preview is probably the shortest such event in broadcasting, as it does its best to not be as self-important as other pundits and "experts" out there. And it'll probably end up being just as accurate.

As long as New England doesn't win it all, I couldn't care less if all my predictions fall flat.

Aside from the preview:

- Pitt football head coach Todd Graham not satisfied with team's win last week

- Civic arena demolition one step closer

- A brief look at Steelers/Ravens 2011, Part I






Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home