Saturday, January 08, 2011

#182: Wild Card Weekend 2011

---SSL Broadcast #24---


I can't believe it's been almost six months since I took over the 9AM slot. I don't think anyone else has noticed, either.


- Steelers gamble to start Troy Polamalu & keep Big Ben in the game long after it was decided pays off.

- Random snippits from the rest of Pittsburgh sports, including a quick wrapup of the NHL Winter Classic.

- A quick NFL Wild Card preview, along with...

- NFL Wild Card Picks. Producer Jerome Shell III joins in with his opinions as I try to rise above the mean. In the regular season, I went 8-9 in the Steeler slot (again, the 17th game being the Baltimore-over-Denver pick I made during Pittsburgh's bye week). This latest loss was counting on Cleveland to make things interesting. Thankfully, despite my pick, they did not. My other Play of the Week went 9-8 after Houston did more than cover 2.5 against Jacksonville. 17-17 on the season. Here's guessing that I go 2-2 this week in my picks (this prediction will not count toward the final tally).






Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home