Saturday, December 18, 2010

#179: SSL Broadcast #22

---Auld Lang Syne---


The final "Steeltown Sports: Live" of 2010 features:

- Steelers in some trouble with Troy Polamalu potentially being out for the remainder of the season and the offensive line being the worst in the league.

- Special guest Dutch Wydo joins in.

- NFL Picks of the Week. The Steeler picks are 6-8 entering after they covered -8.5points, thanks to two pick-sixes (as a Steeler fan, I'll take a win by any amount, but the picks are hemmoraging) and POTW 7-7 after the Eagles won...but not by the 4 points needed for the cover. This is my worst year EVER picking NFL games...both spread and straigh up...


- Next week, I plan to post my thoughts for the week here in blog form, as well as my Week 16 NFL picks, as there will be no SSL program due to Christmas.







Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home