Saturday, September 04, 2010

#162: Seventh Broadcast

---SSL: September 4, 2010---


No, I didn't forget to post last week's show.

It was just that bad. No one deserved to repeat that.

It's times like this that I'm glad I don't work for one of the major Pittsburgh sports stations, even the lowly-rated WBGG (Fox Sports affiliate)...which is pulling similar ratings to my humble WMBS: I simply haven't been able to watch much sports lately.

And by "lately," I mean it's probably been a good six months...at least...since I've devoted a measureable number of hours to watching games, crunching numbers, analyzing trends...

It's tough doing a 45-minute show, let alone a 4-hour one.

In any event, here is the latest show, talking about Steelers and (Pitt) Panthers for the most part, with some Pirates and the weekly "rundown" thrown in.





Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home