Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saturday, June 9, 2007

---Today's Broadcast---

...And the audio from my on-air chat with Pat Lackey of Where Have You Gone, Andy Van Slyke?

Right click to download, if you wish...

I thought it went well. Only self-critique I have...I have to learn to stop stepping on my guests when they're trying to speak. Shame on me...

Thanks again, Pat!


Anonymous emma said...

Both of you were insightful and awesomely critical as always... hahah. Great show. I want more.

6/09/2007 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the podcast...didn't get to hear your broadcast. And for some home computer won't let me open the file....but I'll try again later after I get some sleep... :(
I'll take Emma's word for it that both you and Pat did a great job, as usual. Congrats on the show!


6/10/2007 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home