Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday, March 10, 2007

-- "Steeltown Sports: Live!" broadcast

-- What Chris Simon is doing now


---Honored Guests---


Those guys must have made me nervous, because I drew blanks and stumbled over my own tongue more times than I do during my standard newscast.

If you want an excuse to get drunk really fast, play the "Steeltown Sports: Live!" drinking game. Everytime, Mike stumbles over his tongue or "uhms" longer than a full-second, drink.

And now to the audio...


Right click to download, if you wish...

Thank you to Derek and Adam of ThePensBlog.com for joining me.


---Chris Simon is Bored---


The guys from ThePensBlog.com, while intimidating are also inspiring. I think we may know what Chris Simon is doing now that his career may be done.

Not for the faint of heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!...hahaha...I love the Chris Simon..."Not for the faint of heart" reference! - ThePensblog is rubbing off on you.
Now I have another site to go to.

Thanks
Karri

3/12/2007 6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home