Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh, those Yahoo! Sports Headline writers...

This is classic. I found this circa 10:15PM EDT today (September 14, 2006)

Can YOU spot the double entendre?



In other news, I feel a tad more legitimate now. I never thought I'd be so happy to get business cards...



I'm also feeling pretty darn ill. I'm sure I'll sound wonderful updating the 84 Lumber Classic going on at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort for what will likely be the last time ever. And once Michelle Wie misses the cut (+5 after day one), there's going to be no "news", not even of the fluff variety.

2 Comments:

Blogger GM-Carson said...

Thank you Pirates for the sweep of the Mets. I did a little tribute to the Pirates and Phillies relationship over on my blog today.

by the way, that Yankees scratching Wang thing is funny as hell!

9/18/2006 6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To bad you don't work at a legitimate radio station.

9/28/2006 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home