#176: Nov 27 Weeklies
First, the archived broadcast from this Saturday.
The show topics include:
- Pitt meltdown in "Backyard Maul" could lead to Dave Wannestedt's ouster.
- Pirates say goodbye to a long-time player (relatively speaking).
- Pens surging now because of their goalie.
- Steelers still not looking very quality, despite big win vs. Oakland.
- NFL Picks of the Week. Again, the Steeler picks are now 5-6 after covering 7 (and then some vs. Oakland) and POTW 6-5 after the Browns fail to hold a late road lead. Seriously, how many wins can the Jaguars manage with the worst Yards Per Play differential in the league?
Now, to the What the @*#$ of the Week:
Two of the recent WTFs have been centered around women's tennis. Well, apparently, there's another women's sport (and there's a men's division, too) that's off the wall. Or off the shoe.
Meet: Toe Wrestling
I wonder if they could popularize this in the waiting areas of spas or nail salons...